Welcome to Coldwater Community Schools! We are excited to have your family as members of our school community!
We are currently enrolling all new K-12 students at:
Coldwater Community Schools Administrative Service Center
401 Sauk River Drive
Coldwater, MI 49036
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 517-279-5910. You may also stop in Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM-4:30 PM (except for holidays and special summer hours as posted).
At the time of enrollment, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- Birth certificate (Official copy with a seal)
- Immunization record
- Parent/guardian picture ID (Driver’s License, State I.D., or Passport)
- Proof of residency (supporting documents such as current utility bill, proof of insurance, tax statement, rental agreement, etc. in your name for that residence)
These documents will also help assist in the process of transferring your child's records:
- Transcript from student's former school
- Students with an IEP or who need Special Education services: Please bring current documentation
Out of District Options
105 & 105c Applications
Deadline: First Friday of each semester (Refer to current District Calendar for start date of each semester)
Please Note: Applicants must schedule an interview appointment to discuss the application enrollment with Julie Fitch or Heather Harvey at 517-279-5910.
- Section 105: This application is for any student that currently RESIDES in BRANCH COUNTY, but outside of the Coldwater Community School District.
- Section 105c: This application is for any student that currently RESIDES outside of BRANCH COUNTY
For additional enrollment inquiries, please contact Julie Fitch or Audi Nickerson.