The following information is provided as directed by the Michigan Department of Education Guidelines for Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting and statutory requirement MCL 388.1618 (2).
Fiscal Year 2017-18 Board Approved Budgets
- General Fund (Adopted 6/29/2017)
- Sinking Fund (Adopted 6/29/2017)
- Food Service (Adopted 6/29/2017)
- Debt Service (Adopted 6/29/2017)
- Preschool & Daycare Tuition (Adopted 6/29/2017)
Fiscal Year 2016-17 Board Approved Budgets
- General Fund (Amended 6/29/2017)
- Sinking Fund (Amended 6/29/2017)
- Food Service (Amended 6/29/2017)
- Debt Service (Amended 6/29/2017)
- Preschool & Daycare Tuition (Amended 6/29/2017)
Debt Service Obligations
- Information relating to the district's debt service obligations is included in the district's 2015-16 audit in "Notes to Basic Financial Statements" (pg. 23-49) and "Schedule of Principal & Interest Payments" (pg. 65-66).
Current Operating Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
- CEA (Coldwater Educational Association), 2013-2018
- CESPA (Coldwater Educational Support Personnel Association), 2015-2018
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Medical Insurance Summary Of Benefits & Coverages
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Benefits
Audited Financial Statements
Employee Health Care Bid Requirements per 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district-paid lobbying costs to report in 2015-16.
District Deficit Reduction Plan
- The district is not in deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-Of-State Travel
- There was no district-paid out-of-state travel in 2015-16.
Other Transparency Reporting
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings & Assurances