- All guests and participants must check in with the front desk attendant upon entering the facility.
- Children must be supervised by an adult over 18 years old or in an activity while present at our facility.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and profanity are prohibited in ALL areas of the facility and grounds at all times.
- Food and beverages are allowed only in the lounge area by the information desk. Popcorn and water are allowed in the bleachers.
- The Community Room fits up to 70 people and can be rented out for meetings, parties, or other gathering (refer to this page for rental charges).
- We provide tables and chairs and use of the refrigerator, sink, and cabinet area. Please see information desk to reserve.
- The reserving party is responsible for all clean-up of the room at the end of their use.
- An extra fee may be charged for housekeeping.
Pool Age Guidelines
10 Years & Under
- Non-Swimmers: An adult over 18 years old must be in the water within arm's length until the child has passed the swim test.
- Swimmers: Once your child has passed the swim test, he/she is welcome to use the open areas of the pool. An adult over 18 years old must remain on deck at all times.
11 Years & Up
- Non-Swimmers: Your child may use the shallow areas of the pool with a life jacket or may be with an adult 18 years and older if he/she is within arm's length.
- Swimmers: After passing the swim test, your child is welcome to use all open areas of the pool.
250 Western Ave., Coldwater, MI 49036Phone: 517-279-5920Email: email@example.com
The Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center is owned by the City of Coldwater and operated by Coldwater Community Schools.