Phase 4 Member Visit Procedure
- Members must still make reservations in advance. You may do so by calling 517-279-5920 Monday-Thursday 7 AM-3 PM. Reservations are 2 consecutive blocks per day up to 1 week in advance. Same-day appointments may be made, but we encourage calling 24 hours in advance if possible.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not physically in the water. We encourage you to bring a container to place on the end of your lane to keep your mask clean and dry.
- Screening and temperatures checks will be done at each visit. You will be asked to present an ID.
- Members may change in one of the three Family Locker Rooms. As we are still booking time blocks, we encourage you if possible to still arrive in suit to allow for more time in the water. Lockers are still not accessible. Please continue to place items on the bench along the pool deck
- Members will not be allowed in until their reserved time. Members must be out of the building by the end of their reservation block.
- Reservations may be shared by those with a family membership. Members aged 16 years or older may now reserve lap swim times in the main pool without a guardian in the building. 15 & under must have an adult aged 18+ that shares a household membership in the building with them
- Only members will be allowed in the building.
Items of Note
- The therapy pool reopens Feb. 1st
- Punch Passes & Burnside key tags are not memberships. These will be added back in future phases.
- All memberships are frozen and will remain so until the day of a member's actual first reserved visit. Memberships can be refrozen at any time but the minimum length of freezing will be 3 weeks.
- Water aerobics, lessons, and all other classes are currently on hold util future phases.
- If you are not currently a member, please call the pool during business hours to join.
We understand that this is still a very different schedule of operation than normal. Things have gone well in our earlier phases of opening and we hope that continues in this phase to keep moving towards a more normal operating schedule. We encourage patience and understanding as we navigate this process.
- All guests and participants must check in with the front desk attendant upon entering the facility.
- Children must be supervised by an adult over 18 years old or in an activity while present at our facility.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and profanity are prohibited in ALL areas of the facility and grounds at all times.
- Food and beverages are allowed only in the lounge area by the information desk. Popcorn and water are allowed in the bleachers.
- The Community Room fits up to 70 people and can be rented out for meetings, parties, or other gathering (refer to this page for rental charges).
- We provide tables and chairs and use of the refrigerator, sink, and cabinet area. Please see information desk to reserve.
- The reserving party is responsible for all clean-up of the room at the end of their use.
- An extra fee may be charged for housekeeping.
Minor Swimmer Policy
- Children 6 and under must have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
- Any Child wearing a flotation device must have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
- Children between the ages of 7-11 must have an adult 18 years or older in the building at all times. Shall be required to pass a swim test or otherwise have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center250 Western Ave., Coldwater, MI 49036Phone: 517-279-5920Email: email@example.com
The Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center is owned by the City of Coldwater and operated by Coldwater Community Schools.