- All guests and participants must check in with the front desk attendant upon entering the facility.
- Children must be supervised by an adult over 18 years old or in an activity while present at our facility.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and profanity are prohibited in ALL areas of the facility and grounds at all times.
- Food and beverages are allowed only in the lounge area by the information desk. Popcorn and water are allowed in the bleachers.
- The Community Room fits up to 70 people and can be rented out for meetings, parties, or other gatherings (refer to this page for rental charges).
- We provide tables and chairs and use of the refrigerator, sink, and cabinet area. Please see information desk to reserve.
- The reserving party is responsible for all clean-up of the room at the end of their use.
- An extra fee may be charged for housekeeping.
Minor Swimmer Policy
- All unaccompanied minors must present an ID to enter the facility for open swim day passes. Drivers License, School ID, or other form of ID displaying photo and age are acceptable.
- Children 6 and under must have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
- Any child wearing a flotation device must have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
- Children between the ages of 7-11 must have an adult 18 years or older in the building at all times. Shall be required to pass a swim test or otherwise have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center250 Western Ave., Coldwater, MI 49036Phone: 517-279-5920Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center is owned by the City of Coldwater and operated by Coldwater Community Schools.