- All guests and participants must check in with the front desk attendant upon entering the facility.
- Children must be supervised by an adult over 18 years old or in an activity while present at our facility.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and profanity are prohibited in ALL areas of the facility and grounds at all times.
- Food and beverages are allowed only in the lounge area by the information desk. Popcorn and water are allowed in the bleachers.
- The Community Room fits up to 70 people and can be rented out for meetings, parties, or other gathering (refer to this page for rental charges).
- We provide tables and chairs and use of the refrigerator, sink, and cabinet area. Please see information desk to reserve.
- The reserving party is responsible for all clean-up of the room at the end of their use.
- An extra fee may be charged for housekeeping.
Minor Swimmer Policy
- Children 6 and under must have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
- Any Child wearing a flotation device must have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
- Children between the ages of 7-11 must have an adult 18 years or older in the building at all times. Shall be required to pass a swim test or otherwise have an adult 18 years or older in the water within arm's reach at all times.
250 Western Ave., Coldwater, MI 49036Phone: 517-279-5920Email: email@example.com
The Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center is owned by the City of Coldwater and operated by Coldwater Community Schools.