Swim Lessons, Spring 2019
- Suggested age: 6 months-3 years
- Swim Diaper must be worn. Designed to acclimate your child to a water environment through songs and games.
- Suggested age: 3-4 years
- Swimmer should be comfortable with instructor. Develops basic swimming skills
- Suggested age: 5-10 years
- Children learn basic swimming skills such as treading water, front crawl, back crawl, floating and more.
- Suggested age: 10+ years
- Children can swim 1 length of the pool. Rotary breathing and stroke techniques will be taught at this level.
- 4-Class Sessions (Saturday mornings only) beginning January 26, March 9, or April 13:
- Members: $20
- Non-Members: $28
There are no makeup days for missed classes or prorated fees for late comers. Low enrollment may result in cancellation of session.
Class Option Saturday Parent/Child 10:30-11 AM Preschool 11:10-11:50 AM Beginner 9:30-10:20 AM Advanced/Developmental 12-1 PM
Other Available Classes
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Class: Open to those ages 15 and up interested in working as a lifeguard at the pool. Classes will be March 23-24 and April 13-14 from 10 AM-4 PM each day; attendance is required for all four dates. Cost of the class is $145, payable on the first day of class, plus a $35 online registration fee. For current lifeguards, a recertification class is being offered on April 14; cost is $50 plus the $35 online registration fee. Online registration link now live!
- Private Swim Lessons: Children or Adult. Member: $25/30-minute session, Non-Member: $35/30-minute Session. Call the front desk to schedule an appointment. Punch pass for four 30-minute sessions - Member: $75, Non-Member: $105
- Semi-Private Swim Lessons: 2-3 swimmers. Member: $30/30-minute session, Non-Member: $40/30-minute Session. Call the front desk to schedule an appointment. Punch pass for four 30-minute lessons - Member: $90, Non-Member: $120
- Water Aerobics: Join Us Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 9 AM and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 PM. $5/class for members, $8/class for non-members.
Registration for classes grants non-exclusive permission and authorization to Coldwater Community Schools (CCS) and Browne Aquatic Center (BAC) to use photographs in all media, including website, in any and all forms, without compensation or any limitation whatsoever. By registering for classes, you hereby acknowledge and recognize that photographs may be taken in and outside of the pool.
250 Western Ave., Coldwater, MI 49036Phone: 517-279-5920Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center is owned by the City of Coldwater and operated by Coldwater Community Schools.