Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Seniors: There are still 13 spots available for anyone interested in the Senior Trip. See Mrs. Lowder to sign up today. Also, if you have already signed up, you should have received a form that needs to be filled out and turned in to Mrs. Lowder ASAP. The next deposit of $55 is due on or before February 1st.
Snowball pictures are here and available for you to pick up in the Library before Focus Hour or after 5th Hour.
The Yearbook is extending the senior picture deadline to this Friday. If Expressions took your senior photo, we have made arrangements with them to get those photos and you are all set.
Do you want to get or stay in shape? Do you want to get stronger and more agile? This is a reminder that thanks to a partnership between Coldwater Schools and the Athletic Boosters, all CHS students have a free membership to the CrossFit Coldwater-Fortitude Strength & Conditioning program in Coldwater. Open times for CHS students are Monday-Thursday from 3:30-4:30 PM and on Fridays from 2-3 PM. The CrossFit facility is behind the Fiesta Hair Salon on Marshall Street by the parking lot of Hungry Howies Pizza. All you need to do is show up.
There are 12 seats left on the bus going to the Women’s March Saturday in Washington DC. See Mr. Stevens if interested.
Interact will meet tomorrow at 7:15 AM in the gym.
Any students interested in going out for baseball in the spring: There will be open gym Mondays from 3-4:30 PM, Fridays from 2-3:30 PM, and Sundays from 7-8:30 PM at the Recreation Department. There is a one-time fee of $20 to help pay for the facility. Forms are available in the office or in Coach Closson's room.
Students interested in taking Segment One drivers education in February, June, or October at the BACC: Coach B's Driving School is running programs during the above months. Classes are filling up fast so if you would like to take drivers education you need to reserve your spot now. You can do this by going to Coach B's website or getting an information form from Mr. Stevens in Rm. 148.
- Freshman/JV/Varsity Boys Basketball vs. Harper Creek (RESCHEDULED from 1/15; Freshmen at 4 PM, JV at 5:30 PM, Varsity at 7 PM)
- Freshman/JV/Varsity Girls Basketball at Harper Creek (RESCHEDULED from 1/15; Freshmen at 4 PM, JV at 5:30 PM, Varsity at 7 PM); bus leaves at 2:45 PM; please dismiss team members at 2:30 PM
- Varsity Wrestling at Northwest Quad, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, January 17
- Varsity Bowling at Northwest, 3:30 PM at JAX 60; bus leaves at 2 PM; please dismiss team members at 1:45 PM
- Freshman Boys Basketball vs. Hackett Catholic Prep, 5:30 PM
- Varsity Gymnastics vs. Ann Arbor, 6 PM
- JV Boys Basketball vs. Lumen Christi, 7 PM
- Friday, January 18
- JV/Varsity Girls Basketball at Lumen Christi (JV at 4:30 PM, Varsity at 6 PM); bus leaves at 3:45 PM
- Varsity Boys Basketball at Lumen Christi, 7:30 PM; bus leaves at 4:50 PM
- Saturday, January 19
- Varsity Wrestling at Jim Mooney Classic, 8:30 AM at Williamston
- JV Wrestling at Harper Creek JV Invitational, 9 AM
- Freshman Boys Basketball vs. Western, 11:30 AM at Marshall
- Varsity Competitive Cheer at Union City Invitational, 3 PM; bus leaves at 1 PM