Where challenges are met and opportunities for success are developed.
Am I Eligible?
- Must be at least 18 years old and your graduating class must have already graduated; or
- Must be at least 20 years old
How Do I Earn A High School Equivalency?
- To earn your HSE/GED, you will first enroll, attend orientation, and complete a pretest.
- We will discuss classes and options with you during orientations.
- You will take a GED Ready, similar to a practice GED test.
- Provided your GED Ready test says you are ready, you then begin taking the FOUR required GED tests.
- Social Studies
- Reasoning/Language Arts
ESL and EL Civics
If you need help with English language acquisition, communication skills, and workforce development, our ESL and EL Civics courses are for you!
REGISTRATION and CLASSES begin on September 5, 2017, from 5-7:30 PM in the Coldwater High School library. Please plan to stay the full time. To register, you will need a photo ID, Social Security card, and birth certificate. For more information, please email Gwen Chavez, Coordinator, at email@example.com, call the Adult Education office phone, 517-279-5930 ext. 7040, or feel free to visit our Facebook page (external link).
Please note: The Adult Education office is open during the school year from 5-8 PM.
GED testing sessions will be scheduled throughout the school year on selected Thursdays and Saturdays. For the convenience of our participants and to remove any test anxiety, we have our own PearsonVue GED Testing Center onsite in the Coldwater High School computer lab. To register, go to GED.com.
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service®. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service, LLC under license from the American Council on Education.