Swim Lessons, Fall 2017
- Suggested age: 6 months-3 years
- Swim Diaper must be worn. Designed to acclimate the child to a water environment through songs and games.
- Suggested age: 3-4 years
- Swimmer should be comfortable in water without parent. Develop basic swimming skills
- Suggested age: 5-10 years
- Swimmer must be able to tread water and submerge to retrieve object in shallow water. This course builds on existing basic swim skills.
- Suggested age: 10+ years
- Swimmer should possess skills mastered in Beginner such as front and back crawl. This course introduces deep water bobs, kneeling dives, and the Butterfly stroke.
- 4-Class Sessions (Saturday mornings only) beginning September 9 or October 14:
- Members: $20
- Non-Members: $28
- There are no makeup days for missed classes or prorated fees for late comers. Low enrollment may result in cancellation of session.
Class Option Saturday Preschool 4 class 11:50 AM-12:30 PM Parent/Child 4 class 12:40-1:10 PM Beginner 4 class 10:40-11:40 AM Advanced/Developmental 4 class 9:30-10:30 AM
If you can't see the swim class registration form below, click/tap here to open in a new browser tab/window.
Other Available Classes
- Private Swim Lessons: Children or Adult. Member: $20/30-minute session, Non-Member: $30/30-minute Session. Call the front desk to schedule an appointment.
- Semi-Private Swim Lessons: 2-3 swimmers. Member: $15/30-minute session, Non-Member: $25/30-minute Session. Call the front desk to schedule an appointment.
- Water Aerobics: Join Us Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 9 AM and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 PM. At this time, due to the temporary closure of the therapy pool, we're only offering classes Thursdays at 6:30 PM. Member: $5/class, Non-member: $8/class.
Registration for classes grants non-exclusive permission and authorization to Coldwater Community Schools (CCS) and Browne Aquatic Center (BAC) to use photographs in all media, including website, in any and all forms, without compensation or any limitation whatsoever. By registering for classes, you hereby acknowledge and recognize that photographs may be taken in and outside of the pool.
250 Western Ave., Coldwater, MI 49036Phone: 517-279-5920Email: email@example.com
The Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center is owned by the City of Coldwater and operated by Coldwater Community Schools.