Swim Lessons, Spring & Summer 2018
- Suggested age: 6 months-3 years
- Swim Diaper must be worn. Designed to acclimate the child to a water environment through songs and games.
- Suggested age: 3-4 years
- Swimmer should be comfortable in water without parent. Develop basic swimming skills
- Suggested age: 5-10 years
- Swimmer must be able to tread water and submerge to retrieve object in shallow water. This course builds on existing basic swim skills.
- Suggested age: 10+ years
- Swimmer should possess skills mastered in Beginner such as front and back crawl. This course introduces deep water bobs, kneeling dives, and the Butterfly stroke.
- 4-Class Sessions (Saturday mornings only) beginning April 14, June 2 or July 14:
- Members: $20
- Non-Members: $28
- 8-Class Sessions (Monday through Thursday) beginning June 4, June 18 or July 9:
- Members: $40
- Non-Members: $56
- Enrollees may bring one guest for VIP day on Friday to swim - additional guests $2
- There are no makeup days for missed classes or prorated fees for late comers. Low enrollment may result in cancellation of session.
Class Option Parent/Child 12:40-1:10 PM Preschool 11:50 AM-12:30 PM Beginner 10:40-11:40 AM Advanced/Developmental 9:30-10:30 AM
Other Available Classes
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Classes: Starting May 14 for new students; May 20 for online recertification. More information in this flyer...
- Private Swim Lessons: Children or Adult. Member: $20/30-minute session, Non-Member: $30/30-minute Session. Call the front desk to schedule an appointment.
- Semi-Private Swim Lessons: 2-3 swimmers. Member: $15/30-minute session, Non-Member: $25/30-minute Session. Call the front desk to schedule an appointment.
- Water Aerobics: Join Us Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 9 AM and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 PM. $5/class for members, $8/class for non-members.
Registration for classes grants non-exclusive permission and authorization to Coldwater Community Schools (CCS) and Browne Aquatic Center (BAC) to use photographs in all media, including website, in any and all forms, without compensation or any limitation whatsoever. By registering for classes, you hereby acknowledge and recognize that photographs may be taken in and outside of the pool.
250 Western Ave., Coldwater, MI 49036Phone: 517-279-5920Email: email@example.com
The Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center is owned by the City of Coldwater and operated by Coldwater Community Schools.